Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day



I guess it was really Mothers Day where it hit me that I am actually a Mother of a tiny child. I'm still taking things as they come! It was a wonderful day, and I felt very blessed and special. I really do love being a Mother.








One of the highlights of my Mothers Day was my gift from little Edison (or Dad) Nate cut out a life size picture of little Et holding a bunch of daffodils, and wrote a sweet note on the back. This life size picture of Et will be used for many more celebrations down the road...

6 comments:

amandamenghini said...

So funny! That is a cute idea. I love his little hat too. Happy first mother's day!

Ms. Bananie said...

That is so adorable! You're going to have a lot of fun with that little cutout, I can tell already! That Cricket field looks absolutely gorgeous. Happy Anniversary to your happy little family! : D

leah said...

That is so hilarious. Y-es Nate. That will definitely come in handy in so many ways in the future...and make a great decoration and little Et's wedding one day :)

Diana said...

Heehee- in the last picture he seems to have a look on his face that says "I look pretty dashing don't I".

jamie said...

i know this was about mother's day and all--but you look fabulous. i LOVE your skirt! (you know, just focusing on the important stuff, as always!)

maughans said...

Hello There!
I'm so glad I found you! How much things have changed in a year!! You have an adorable son and you look happy and beautiful! Still in Hawaii, I see. Jason (my older brother) moved there with his wife and daughter. They are living on Oahu (I think)--wherever the temple that is closed for remodeling is. They moved there the end of March. Anyway, you look fabulous, it was fun to see some pics of your new adventure (the best ever)--being a MOM!!! :) Have a good day and drop a line if you ever get time! wtrmln83@hotamil.com

--Mandi Maughan Campbell