Thursday, April 29, 2010

Let's Look on the Bright Side of Things.




1)It made for a cute picture, and gave me something to laugh about IN THE FUTURE.
2) I know I'm getting my money's worth out of the toilet paper (it took me 10 min to roll up.)
3) The Alexander Household now has "hand rolled" toilet paper. Whoa. Big time.


1) I don't even have to toss the salad.



1) He washes his own dishes!



1.Ohhh... that's what that brand new tube of lipstick that hasn't even been opened up looks like on.

4 comments:

leah said...

looks like you have quite the mischevious boy ;)

Diana said...

Classic. Must be a boy thing. Today I almost missed Caden trying to flush the empty toilet paper roll down the toilet. Good thing my mommy senses were sharp! Ahhh, just when I thought he'd grown out of that stuff:)

Ms. Bananie said...

Yup. He's passing the "I'm a Boy" test with flying colors! It's nice that they're so cute. It softens the blow. Although you'll laugh...later, thanks for letting us laugh now. : D

jamie said...

i have a big pile of toilet paper on our bathroom counter because i am too lazy to take the 10 minutes to roll it back up. gotta love the toddler!