Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Holidays are so much more fun with little kids. Edison really grasped the "Halloween" concept and to my great pleasure was excited about every Halloween activity that we did.


I think I told Edison that we were going to eat the pumpkin seeds out of the pumpkin, but I must not have told him that we had to bake them first.

His very first carmel apple. I thought for sure he'd just lick the carmel off, but he surprised me and ate all the way to the core!

Trying on Mom's Halloween costume, over and over and over again.


Here he is in his pumpkin glory! I was so happy that he kept his costume on the entire ward party!!! And yes, that is candy corn juice spilling from his mouth. The center piece on our table was gone in about five min.


Such a happy pumpkin.


He even whispered a "trick or treat" at every stop.



Mixing in with his natural surroundings.



Poor Nate had to light those pumpkins over and over and over again because you know who had too much fun blowing the candles out.







2 comments:

leah said...

So cute, and i love your commentary...especially about Edison eating the centerpiece.

Jessica said...

How adorable! I miss you guys! Haloween was so much fun last year, even though our little ones didn't know what was going on, haha. What a bright little boy Edison is. I love the shot of him carving his pumpkin. That is so funny that he kept blowing out the candles. Hope you guys are doing great! Its so nice to have an up-date!