Wednesday, December 8, 2010

America's Winter Playground

Dec. 1st was our first snow. Very appropriate I thought. It was absolutely beautiful, and Edison adapted pretty well to it. He loves to throw snowballs, catch snowflakes on his tongue and mainly just eat it. We've had a couple of really nice snowy days which really makes things really feel like Christmas!


I love the big window in our front room that lets us gaze out at the snow all day long. Lovely.


Our little house so pretty in the snow!



Edison was so excited and moving so fast, I could hardly catch a picture of him!


This is coming in after the snow. I just has to put this one up because this is the face he makes when you tell him to say cheese. Such a funny kid.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

He's so cute, April! We miss him! I bet he LOVES playing outside for about 5 minutes and is then freezing his cute little buns off.

Jen said...

How fun for Edison to experience all that snow! I love the view out your window!