Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'm getting bigger!


Upon request, I took a little baby bump picture. Here I am in my 20th week...also just coming home from work, so I look kind of thrashed and wind blown. But, I'm feeling great, and my little baby bump is kind of fun to carry around! The little guy (it's a boy for those of you who didn't know) is sure starting to kick, and has definitely increased my bathroom time at work. It's so fun though, and I'm enjoying this second trimester honeymoon phase of the pregnancy.

8 comments:

amandamenghini said...

You are so super cute! And a boy- that will be fun. Congrats!

Julie said...

April!! Congratulations on the upcoming baby. I found your blog through Krissy's. You are as beautiful as ever! And how fun that you get to live in Hawaii. You know, to this day I think of you every time I hear the song "Surfing Santa". (Remember listening to that on the way to middle school?)

Jen's Life said...

Apree! Hooray for the pic! I can't believe it took me so long to check your blog. I'm so excited for you! You look great! I miss you!

Danielle Harris said...

Hey April! It's Danielle (Rose) Harris and I found your blog through Jen's. It is good to see your picture and especially to see how happy and PREGNANT you are!! Yay for you and your husband. Congrats. I'm jealous of your Hawaii living. :) Feel free to visit my blog. cdharris@blogspot.com

leah said...

You look great! Keep up the blogging!!!

Katie said...

April! I had heard the rumors, and here it is proved through the world of blogging! Come check out blog out sometime! Glad you're doing good, and you look super cute!

The Dobrons said...

Yay! A pregnancy picture to prove it! You really look great! Wish I could see you in person!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness. I just found your blog from Amanda's. I didn't know you had one and I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations!!! So cute.