Saturday, November 8, 2008

Too many Horror stories


Last night I had this dream that we brought home our sweet little baby boy. He was so tiny and small, and Nate and I were so excited! When he started to get all fussy and squirmy, Nate tells me that he's probably hungry and I should feed him. I look down at the little boy and he gives me this full smile of white pearly teeth! "Ahh!! My newborn baby has teeth, and I have to breastfeed him???" I woke up shortly after that, and concluded that I've heard too many horror stories about breastfeeding, and it really can't be all that bad.......right???

4 comments:

Ms. Bananie said...

Ahh...I remember the wacky dreams of the preggers. (And yes, I'm very thankful on the BF'ing side that they're NOT born with teeth!)

The Dobrons said...

So funny! Rest assured--it will be fine! It takes patience but it will be fine!

jamie said...

at least you didn't give birth to a rat with a 12 foot long tail! hee, hee. so, with lexi breastfeeding was easy and with tatum it was hard. everyone in the hospital is going to try to give you advice about it. i found it best to choose one person you feel like is helping you and stick with them. trying to apply ALL the advice you'll get from everyone will feel very overwhelming.

leah said...

Well, if you make it through to almost a year and are still breastfeeding, you will have the teeth issue- but as long you let that baby kno who's boss, you'll be fine ;) he he