Saturday, September 12, 2009

A long over due update

This little one keeps growing! Here are a few of the big highlights.

Edison Eats -The Premier!


He actually wasn't this happy after the first bite of green beans. He really gagged to tell the truth. But now he eats just about anything (literally anything...I even find him underneath the dinner table sucking on my toes.)

Edison Sits Up and Crawls- The Premier!




Does he not look totally mischievous in this second picture?

Edison Gets a Tattoo -The Premier! (the one and only)










He got this tattoo at a "One year" birthday party for my old Boss's twins. When a child turns one year out here it is quite the celebration. I'm talking sign in book at the front door, party favours, two individual cakes for the twins, prizes, full buffet line for guests, and an ice sculpture bigger than my wedding cake. Edison will be getting a cupcake when he turns one...and maybe a ball. We'll see.

Edison Behind Bars

Since the crawling started, I had to break out the "bars" to block the kitchen. He was not too happy about this one at all.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh my gosh, he's 'talking' now! so cute! and what a mean mommy....;)

The Dobrons said...

holy cow how is he that grown up already??!?! Ah yes..the cooking time clobbering...that gate should work just fine!

jamie said...

SO much fun, aren't they? he's cute.

Juli said...

Aaagh! It all happens so fast! He's such a cutie.
Hope you're keeping your toes clean =).

Diana said...

Oh he is so adorable! I wish you were closer so I could witness all these fun little milestones. And yes, baby gates are heaven sent. How fun! Miss you guys.

leah said...

He's like "MOM! HOw could you? After all I've done for you? Lock me up? Some thanks this is!..does this mean I don't have to eat green beans????"