Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our New place





Since we've decided to plant our feet in Hawaiian sand for a little bit longer, we decided that our little studio just wasn't going to cut it. It's four walls served us well, but we starting to feel the cabin fever. So, with the help of Craigslist we found our sweet little one bedroom apartment on the 26th floor of a highrise in Downtown Honolulu. It's covered entirely with white carpet and has a wall to wall view of the city view. Best of all is the Kitchen that actually has counter space! Fist thing I did when moving in was bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies. We've even filled up our empty space with a sofa bed couch (for all the visitors...hint,hint). We're quite comfortable, and even jumped the gun by buying a bassinet for the little one on the way!!!


9 comments:

Ms. Bananie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! (On more than one topic!) I'm so glad you're gettin' grounded in paradise.
I just love your blog header photo. (Sigh.) You two are so gorgeous!

The Dobrons said...

HELLO!!! Nice crib! I mean, place...and bassinet. HA! Ok--not realy funny. I miss you. I miss you. I wish I could see your cute belly. :( Miss you-- we'll talk soon...congrats on the new place! It looks beautiful. You are really livin high on the hog!

Chelsea said...

I'm so glad you finally updated! Hooray!

Good call on the bassinet. When we have kids, they're living in the walk-in closet for the first 4 mos in a bassinet.

* Stephanie said...

April,
I just found your blog. How fun! Ours is www.bradshaw-family.blogspot.com, if you want to check it out.

amandamenghini said...

April! I'm so glad you got a blog! Congrats on the new addition too!

amandamenghini said...

You bet I'm coming out for christmas! We should have a shower for you and go out to eat with everyone...It will be so much fun!

Sheena Menke said...

Wow April, congratulations!!! That is so exciting that you are having a baby. How far a long are you? I can't even imagine how gorgeous your little ones will be. That is so wonderful!!!

leah said...

Wow, it's like New York City meets Hawaii. Looks like you got the best of both worlds with that awesome city view! By the way, it's about time you post somethng! I've been waiting!

and peanut makes three... said...

April - Congratulations! You look more beautiful than ever. I am thrilled that you are preggers. Can wait for more fun and exciting posts from you. Lots of love!
Krissy