Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy New Year!

Yes, it's almost February, but I'd feel too guilty not posting New Year Eve pictures. Nate and I spent the Holiday in San Diego with the Fisher Family. Because of all the grand kids, the night was filled with musical chairs, limbo, and ice cream. We even celebrated the new year at 9:00pm as not to mess with bed time. It was actually a nice change not having to hold my eyelids open, painfully staying awake till 12:00am. The evening was just right.
This picture must of been around 9pm...I already looked wasted. The hat on my tummy was Grandmas idea.
Our very own illegal firework show in the backyard.


Some peple make new year resolutions...Toby got a new grill. Nice.

The little kids loved making all the noise!


I tried to catch Isaac going cross eyed (which was his new favorite thing to do) put I couldn't get it...it's a cute picture anyway.

No comments: