Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nesting


I've started what they call "nesting." This little babe of mine can come any day now! We have so many friends and family that have been so generous with baby things, that this kid is going to be spoiled rotten! I'm serious when I say that nearly everyting in the baby corner was a gift...all the way down to the stash of diapers and wipes.






Nate did the fatherly task of putting together one of my new favorite things....a rocking chair that my good friends at work got for me. (This chair is going to be a life saver!) Nate found his new favorite spot in the house. Every time I come out of the room, there he is! Just wait till the baby comes.



He's also found good use for the Baby Bopper. I'm just glad he hasn't gotten too attached to the babys bottles...I can only imagine.








3 comments:

Diana said...

Hey Nate- that's brilliant! Next time I go on a long car trip, I'm pulling out the boppy. How exciting to be all ready for Baby Alexander! Miss you guys.

leah said...

Wow, your "corner" really is all set to go! Nice! Which do you think they invented first, the boppy or the airplane neck pillow? ha ha I can't believe little Et will be there soon! My phone is always close by...can't wait to hear!

Unknown said...

The SHIRT makes another appearance! ;) Lol.