Friday, January 9, 2009

Disclaimer

Ok, so I realize that nothing new has been posted on our blog since November, but let me at least give a disclaimer to my neglect in blog posting. Because Nate and I live in a huge apartment complex with lots of Internet users, we've been pretty lucky to pick up a solid Internet signal. Recently, they seem to have all moved out. Our Internet has been the pits, and only once in a blue moon works. So, that leaves me with rare posting times in Nate's office at work.
I will try to keep you all updated as I possibly can, especially when the little baby comes! It will be one month to the due date on Monday the 12th! Nate and I have already set up the crib, and a little bassinet by our bed (to which I've already stubbed my toe on twice...that's what we get with a small apartment) We are excited as excited can be. More to come!

2 comments:

Ms. Bananie said...

Wow! Have I mentioned yet today how incredibly cute you two are? Well, ya' are. (Soon to be 3.)
Try wearing slippers. It has helped me in the toe-stubbing department. Babies sure have a lot of gear!

Carrie L said...

April, I can't believe you're less than a month away! Did I just hear your pregnant? Anyway, good luck and you look totally adorable!